for readers in
New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi
Spiritual Living Conference
Friday, July 21
Sunday, July 23, 2006
The fee for this conference is $125 per person. That covers registration, two nights lodging and breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday.
We will have dinner Friday and Saturday at the local Luby’s Cafeteria (expense not included in conference fee.)
If you can come, you need to let me know before Monday, July 10, 2006.
Friday July 211:00 Gather and check into roomsWhat spiritual living is. Why it is important. What it achieves. What we did at the last meeting.
2:00 Quick review of spiritual living.
Review of the after-conference life of my report on the discussion of “Reviving the Urantia Movement”.2:30 Share
- What of importance has been going on in your spiritual life?
- What insights have you gained into faith, courage, trust, forgiveness, tolerance, love, etc.?
- What service experience have you had?
- Have you discovered or created any music, poems or stories that are spiritually significant to you and why?
- Have you had any special worship experiences or insights into truth that you can share?
- Have you had any experience in progress in real thinking?
- Have you witnessed or participated in the working of spiritual power (the lure and transformative power of love, tolerance, gentleness and forgiveness?)
- Has our focus on the inevitabilities helped you accept these educational experiences with a better attitude?
- Have you made any progress in your ability to feast, fatten and enthuse on failure and disappointment?3:30 PM Sonship AppreciationWe will explore the joy of recognizing and living as a maturing child of God. We will examine selected references, read, meditate, journal and share. We will imagine our eternal destiny and consider what it is possible for a mortal-origin child of God to grow into.5:00 Dinner at Luby’s Cafeteria
7:00 Share poetry, visualizations, stories, music, etc.
Saturday July 228:00 BreakfastWe will read, discuss, meditate, journal and share impressions on some of Jesus’ teaching of spiritual living techniques. We will look at his teachings on true religion, some principles he stated for spiritual living, his comment on taking the kingdom within by spiritual assault and the application of spiritual weapons he gave us at Pentecost.
9:30 Spiritual Power in Spiritual Living I12:00 LunchWe will read, discuss, meditate, journal and share our insights on selected passages from Rodan regarding his philosophy of living and the art of spiritual living.
2:30 Spiritual Power in Spiritual Living II5:00 Dinner at Luby’s CafeteriaWe will look at additional Rodan concepts of the mature personality.
7:00 Spiritual Power in Spiritual Living III
Sunday July 23
8:00 BreakfastWhat it is; what it does; and why do it.
9:30 Talk about worship10:30 Worship experienceWe will remember and give thanks for a superb friendship in the presence of God, as recommended by Rodan.
This newsletter is emailed to approximately 100 readers of this area.
Please feel free to pass it on to others, or to submit articles for publication.
Editor, Rick Warren
For more information on all things LoneStarLight
contact Rick Warren at
817 246 0882
Send website suggestions to